The MedTech Atelier is a prototyping room with unique open-use equipments specific for the development of medical devices. This unique infrastructure is an initiative of Lifetech.brussels, the Brussels Life Sciences cluster. It is hosted by the Brussels Life Science Incubator (BLSI) in Brussels, next to the UCL Hospital.
What equipment can you find there?
- a stove for ageing and thermal tests
- a thermo-sealer for pouch packaging
- an endoscope with led for direct vision in anatomical models or mock-ups
- a CAD station for 3D modelisation and simulation
- tools box, small equipments, components for prototyping
COVARTIM has been entrusted the operation of the MedTech Atelier.